The holidays are such a busy time of the year that sometimes we become a little lax when thinking about safety for our kids and ourselves. Here are some things to keep in mind during the holidays.
- Keep your tree fresh. Water it daily.
- Make sure your lights and decorations are functioning properly and aren’t a fire hazard.
- Don’t overload electrical outlets.
- Turn off lights/decorations when going to sleep or leaving the house.
- Make sure your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors are functioning properly.
- Buy age appropriate toys for the little ones in your life.
- Don’t forget a helmet for a new bike or other toys.
- Keep batteries away from small children.
- Keep an eye out for distracted drivers and pedestrians.
- Drink responsibly and have a designated driver.
We here at Ludovissy and Associates want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years. 2015 was a wonderful year for our agency, due in large part to our fantastic clients. Thank you for entrusting us with your family’s insurance needs. We look forward to a happy and healthy 2016.
Thank you again and Merry Christmas!