Summer has flown by in the blink of an eye! Here we are, at the end of July already with the first day of school right around the corner. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I sure didn’t accomplish everything I wanted to this summer. But, you’re in luck…there is still some time to squeeze in some summer fun before the chaos of the school year begins! We hope this list can help you out if you’re stumped on what to do before time runs out on summer.
- The Dubuque County Fair is happening right NOW (July 26-July 31)
- Drive in movie at 61 Drive-In
- Have a picnic
- Explore a new park
- Go for a hike
- Have a water balloon fight
- Have a BBQ with friends and/or family
- Have a bonfire and make s’mores
- Attend an outdoor concert
- Go camping (even if it is in your backyard or living room)
So much to do right here in our own backyard! We hope you make the most of your carefree summer days!